Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Photos from our trip to Guelph

My Dad and I took Mac and Smokey to the University of Guelph Veterinary College last week.
We were able to meet with the kids, and go for walks while Mac was getting his MRI, surgery, and in recovery.  Here are some photos.
Clarissa, Christopher, Dad, and Alexandra at the Stone Mall, Guelph ON

Sandy, Chris, and Dad at Angel's Diner, Guelph (great burgers!)

Clarissa and Lexie having milkshakes at Angel's diner

The kids playing around in our hotel room

The kids are dancing and singing rap music for Smokey, my African Grey Parrot

When asked if they should keep singing, Smokey said, "Nooooo!", lol.

Poor Smokey was stuck in this small travel cage for most of the trip; I could only take her out when my Dad was
out of the room because he used to tease her and she never forgot...she lunges at him, lol.

Smokey and Lexie having a chat.  The kids were thrilled by Smokey's talking.

Grampa was relaxing and the kids all piled on top of him.

Little Clarie.

Clarissa, her babies, and Lexie

Clarissa and her reborn babies.  She takes them everywhere, and buys them  presents for Christmas .  So cute!

Clarissa and Chris...they have great smiles. I wish Lexie was in this photo.

The kids saying goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment