Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dollhouse furniture, kitchen

plastic canvas dollhouse furniture, kitchen



























Hello!  I finished the kitchen furniture for my pink plastic canvas dollhouse today.  I love the little stove.  The pot and frying pans are erasers from the dollar store; so cute!

I found some tutorials that I'm dying to try.  One is for a mini wall clock, made out of a button, printie, and epoxy resin.  The other is a newspaper made from a printie, paper, and modge podge.
I don't have any epoxy resin; I'm going to look for some next time I go out.

I think I'm going to call the vet back tomorrow.  Mac hurt himself on Sunday night.  He ran into the screen door; neither of us noticed it was closed.  I've since put long strips of masking tape on the screen so we can see it better, but the poor guy already hurt himself.  He's walking without limping, and he went upstairs twice today, and all the way to the back of the yard 3 times, but he whimpered tonight when he took a step.  If he sprained his ankle, he's probably in a lot of pain.  I sprained mine last month and it still hurts if I step wrong, or drive (or walk too much).  I'm hoping the vet will be able to give him something for pain.  I love my boys.  Mac is a big guy, but he's still my baby.

I hope everyone is having a nice evening.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment