Welcome to my blog

If you enjoy finding a lot of different outlets for your creativity, then we may just be kindred spirits.
This blog is an outlet for my interest in miniatures, crochet, plastic canvas, and many other various arts and crafts.

I also love walking, taking digital photos, and most recently, have rediscovered an old love...bike riding! I purchased an amazing new bike, a comfy Townie by Electra this summer, and have been having a grand time exploring the area as though for the first time. It's like being a kid again!

If you enjoy any of these things too, pour a cup of coffee and tea, sit down, and join me.


Take care!
Kat

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Annie's Birthday (19 or 20, lol)

Happy Birthday Annie!!!




Well, Yesterday was my Annie's Birthday!  She turned either 19 or 20...I can't remember if she was born in 1990 or 1991...I'll have to dig through my old diaries to find the exact date.  I know her birthday is January 13th though.  Anyway, the result of my confusion meant that I really MEANT it when I sang "Happy Birthday"...especially the line about "How old are you, now?"  LOL.


She enjoyed opening her present...first she picked the bag up by the string handle and carried it up to her spot on my couch, then she guarded over it to protect it from her brothers. I gave her brothers each a gift bag too, but ended up having to put Benji, the toy poodle, in his crate so he could open his gift       in peace without getting harassed by Mac, the standard poodle.  I sat with Annie to help her guard her gift from Mac, lol.
Annie really enjoyed her gift.  So did Ben and Mac.


The pic of Ben in the crate is funny; you can't tell, but he's lying on TOP of his gift bag, hiding it from Mac.


The pic of Mac is priceless, as I caught him licking his lips as he watched Annie eating her treats, lol.


These dogs are adorable.
A lot of work, but my furbabies are worth it.
                                                                                                     
Happy Birthday Annie!  
Here's hoping you live to see many more!
Hugs,
Mummy.
xoxoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment